The Pool House - for Pleasure
Enjoy the tranquillity and seclusion of our spacious and newly refurbished pool house chalet, located on our 30 acre working farm, equestrian centre and coarse fishery in the rural hamlet of Henton on the outskirts of Chinnor, Oxfordshire.
Opened for the first time as a vacation home in 2016, we are sure that The Pool House at Upper Farm Henton will be your home away from home.
With its own private swimming pool (heated from May to October) and a year round hot tub jacuzzi spa, you are surrounded by acres of green paddocks and our 1 acre carp and coarse fishing lake. Our self-catering chalet is the perfect setting for guests who want to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The Pool House at Upper Farm Henton is ideal for couples looking for a romantic getaway, or as a base for families, walkers, cyclists, anglers and business travellers and as we are only 40 minutes from Heathrow airport it’s also ideal for international visitors.
Located in an Area of Natural Beauty and with spectacular views over the Chiltern Hills to Bledlow Ridge, it is the perfect setting for those who want a relaxing break in the beautiful South Oxfordshire countryside. The village of Chinnor is 1.5 miles away with convenience stores and a few eateries, plus we have the Chinnor Steam Railway. The town of Princes Risborough is just 4 miles away, with a good rail service into London Marylebone (40 to 50 minutes) and the historic market town of Thame is 7 miles away. We are also close to Oxford and Bicester Village.
For birdwatchers, our fishing lake is surrounded by trees and is the home to red kites, kingfishers, sparrowhawks, woodpeckers, buzzards, kestrels, ducks, moor hens, pheasants and some very friendly robins and wrens. In the evening you are likely to see foxes, badgers, rabbits, munt jack and deer.
With two public footpaths running through the farm, walkers and cyclists can quickly and easily get on to the Phoenix trail and The Ridgeway, with miles upon miles of footpaths and bridleways to explore.
Angling guests at The Pool House have unlimited and inclusive access during their stay to fish our 1 acre carp and coarse lake located 100m from your holiday accommodation.
The Pool House is a studio chalet featuring:
Main Studio Room (360 sq ft)
- King size bed with tempur memory foam mattress and bedside tables (bedding included)
- L shaped sofa / small double sofa bed - sleeps 2 adults or 2 children (bedding included)
- 2 Large double wardrobes with 6 draws and plenty of hanging space
- 4 seater dining table and chairs
- 46” Wall Mounted Adjustable HD LED TV with Freeview and Sky+ HD
- Music system with AirPlay/Bluetooth streaming
- Large patio doors leading to Pool and Garden
Kitchen (70 sq ft)
- Electric Induction Hob
- Double Electric Oven & Grill
- Full sized Fridge Freezer
- Slimline Dishwasher
- Pots, pans, crockery, glassware and cutlery
- Tea, coffee and sugar
Bathroom (47 sq ft)
- Electric shower
- Bathroom cabinet with LED lighting and shaver charging point
- Heated electric towel rail
- WC and hand basin
- Towels included
Entrance / Boot Room (65 sq ft)
- Electric radiator
- Storage for bikes, boots and soiled clothing
- Optional Jay-Be J-Bed Folding Small Double Bed with Memory Foam Mattress - sleeps 2 adults or 2 children (bedding included)
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub Spa & Garden
- Outdoor Seasonally Heated Swimming Pool - 12m (40ft) Long, 6m (20ft wide), Shallow End – 90cm (3ft), Deep End - 2.1m (7ft)
- 6 Person Hot Tub Spa (Available all year round)
- Non slip artificial grass garden area – 21m (69ft) Long, 13.6m (44ft) Wide
- 6 Pool loungers
- 4 Seat patio table, chairs and parasol
- Free super fast WiFi Fibre Broadband
- Free offroad parking
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Dogs allowed
- Minimum 2 night stay
Check-In from 4pm
Check-Out by 10am